"One remains perplexed when this kind of enclosure is received. Small, all small loudspeaker to reproduce all the audible spectrum or almost, unusual load, specifications announcing 30 Hz in the low register … in short, even explanations of the importer - that we thank in the passing-, changes nothing . One doubts.
Then the music is launched and suddenly, one opens the eyes wide becuse one's ears do not believe it. The musical message light, but is well filled, and consistent, in particular in the generous and absolutely incredible low register.
The timbre is very satisfactory even if one quickly feels a slight lack of general width and a sound scene set a little back from our usual listenings. But the restitution remains surprisingly credible, all is there.
The harmonic analysis between 100Hz and 15kHz is abundantly documented, the localization of the instruments on the sonic scene does not pose any problem.
But one remains speechless by the relative volume and the depth (yes, depth) obtained in the low register.
One is certainly limited in level by the modest sensitivity of the model, but the exploration suggested of the register takes you breath away.
On the piste 'Sleep like has child' by Joss Stone, all would have the right to wonder where the subwoofer is hidden when the deep line of bass guitar kicks in, but there is none…
Frankly stunning! "
- Single driver for pin-point imaging
- Pseudo spherical driver housing ensuring solid and stable sound stage
- No passive cross-over thus eliminating phase anomolies
- High quality WBT binding posts
- Unique transmission line design to ensure laminar airflow thus delivering tight base response without the "huffing" and "chuffing" associated with traditional ported designs
- Internally cabled with high quality cable from O2A that are hand made in Lichtenstein
|Drivers:||One – 4 inch aluminium cone|
|Sensitivity:||85 dB @ 1 watt @ one meter @ 1 kHz|
|Nominal Impedance:||8 ohms|
|Frequency Response:||30 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Power:||50 W (RMS) per channel|
Height – 1234 mm
Width – 480 mm
Depth – 200 mm
|Approximate Product Weight:||30 kg each|